Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)
B.B.A. (International Program)
Some of the possible career paths after you graduate from this program include
1) Associate consultant, consultant, or business analyst at management consultancy firms
2) Business operations specialist and Business analyst in different areas, such as human resources, market research, and general resource management, etc.
3) Business development specialist
4) Specialist in Logistic and supply chain management and/or Travel and tourism management
5) Meeting, convention, and event planner
6) Business entrepreneur
7) Employees of government, non-profit organization, or corporate organizations.
8) Academia and researcher in business administration and management
For Thai graduate per semester 45,000 THB
For Thai graduate per 1 course (8 semesters) 360,000 THB
For International graduate per semester 57,500 THB
For International graduate per 1 course (8 semesters) 460,000 THB
Foreign Exchange Rate as of 14th September 2020: 32 Baht/US Dollar