Application Submission Period: 1 – 15 Dec 2018 extended to 23 Dec 2018
|Programs||Number of accepted students||Secondary School Program Requirement||Admission Requirement|
|GPAX*||Portfolio||English Proficiency Test (IELT)**|
|B.Eng. in Digital Innovation Engineering||20||Science||≥ 2.50||✓||✓
Except for international students and students from native English-speaking countries
|B.A. in Public Affairs||20||All programs|
|LL.B. in Legal Applications||20||All programs|
|B.B.A. in Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management||20||Science/Arts-math|
|B.B.A. in Acountancy||20||Science/Arts-math|
1. Applicants who are currently studying in senior high school must attain GPA of 5 semesters (Mattayom 4-6).
2. In case that applicants use a system different from the GPA system, WUIC may ask for a detailed method of evaluation of the scores with their scales.
** English Proficiency Test All applicants are required to prove that they can use English to a standard that will allow them to study their programme. Applicants can do this in a number of ways:
1. Applicants must submit valid English Proficiency Test score: TOEFL IBT 61 or IELTS 6.0 or any other Standard English Test result.
2. If Applicants are not a national of a majority English-speaking country, but have graduated from an institution in a majority English-speaking country, you can use your degree certificate to prove your English language ability.
3. Applicants without Standard English Test result must obtain GPAX in English not less than 3.50